Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bacon has no Carbs, Suprise!

A couple months ago I was working in another WIC clinic when I saw this pregnant lady. She said she had been on a "low-carb" diet for a while and had lost a good amount of weight. When I attempted to explain to her that she would need to put this diet on hold while she was pregnant, she insisted on telling me her whole life story, along with showing me serveral different pictures of herself from over the years as well as a few different drivers liscence pictures of herself at different weights. Needless to say I got way more than I had bargained for. An hour later, when she finally stopped rambling, I sent her up to get her checks from the clerk, who ironically was on some sort of "high-carb" diet. I then heard the woman tell the clerk, "You probably don't know this, but bacon has no carbs!"

Look out for this woman's book..."How I lost 200 Pounds Eating Bacon"
(I'd check in the fiction section)

No comments:

Post a Comment