Liebster is German and translates to the English word
"dearest"or" favourite". It’s meant for up-and-coming
blogs with less than 200 followers."
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest”, it also means ”Favorite”. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favourites. I was so excited when Jessica @ What Would Jessica Eat? nominated me for this award. I absolutely LOVE this girls blog. Not only does this chick share some freakin amazing foods, but she is near and dear to my heart being a nutrition and dietetics student and future RD. Healthy & delicious? Yes please! Go check her out! :)
Now it's time for me to keep the chain on the go and award the Liebster blog to 5 of my favourite up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
My Liebster Blog Winners!
Here are the rules
1. Alex @ Cucumbers & Cowboy Boots
2. Tiffany @ I Don't Cook But My Boyfriend Does
3. Kelsey @ Living The Gluten Free Life
4. Jennifer @ Cake Blocked
5. Anna @ Food Fitness Frolicking
1. Alex is a close friend of mine who is a couple months from finishing her Masters in Nutrition from Alabama ( Roll Tide!) and starting her Dietetic Internship this fall. She is also the wife of a Navy Pilot. If you love reading about nutrition, healthy food, and the most adorable lab ever (Hank) then go check her out.
2. I had an instant connection with Tiffany's blog the moment I read the name. haha. I don't cook but my boyfriend does. My first thought was, I don't cook but my husband does. ;) Well, she may not cook, but I promise you, her boyfriend sure does know his way around a kitchen!
3. I keep finding myself at Kelsy's page. This girl loves to bake but does it gluten free! Well I really couldn't ask for more! Not eating gluten myself, this is one of my favorite places to find new desserts!
4. Jennifer is my sister-in-law and the most talented cake artist I know! I mean, every time I see her stuff I'm amazed even more. It's truly art! Which makes me not want to eat it because it's too pretty!! haha. She also made our wedding cake and not only was it beautiful, but it tasted like heaven. Her blog is VERY new, so give her some time. She is blogging about cakes and the Cottage Food Law. If you want to see some serious talent, check her out. You can also visit her business website @ Sweet Dreams Cakery.
5. What can I say about Anna. I wish I was her right about now! She is currently living in FRANCE, exactly, your jealous too huh? studying abroad. And as if I wasn't jealous enough...she is blogging about all the incredible french food she is eating!
Thank you again to Jessica and everyone who reads my blog! I love every single one of you and appreciate you SO much! Ok, husbands up...time for some more Disney fun! ;)