Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tag, You're It! : 11 Things

Brittany from Life of a Bama Girl added me to her list of people to post 11 random things about myself and answer her 11 questions. So here we go!

 

How it works: Post 11 random things about yourself – then answer the 11 questions asked by the person who tagged you – and create 11 new questions for the people you’ve decided to tag (11 people if you can!). Last but not least, post these rules so others know how to play! 


11 Random Things About Me:

1. If I had to have a favorite food, it would so be bacon.

2. I have serious anxiety about cooking which is why I'm obsessed with using recipes.

3. I'm addicted to watching Hannah Hart videos on YouTube.

4. I hate waking up early. In middle & high school I would sleep on top over the covers in my clothes so I would save time and not have to make the bed or get dressed.

5. I have probably used an iron a total of 5 times in my life. 

6. I can't stand talking on the phone. I will text you 5,000 messages before I call.

7. My parents lived together pretty much from the time they met and are still married. My husband and I lived together after dating about a month.

8. I'm addicted to massages. If anyone asks me what I want for a gift for ANY occasion, the answer is usual a gift card for a massage.

9. I can't keep myself from reading the comments people write on articles on Yahoo even though half the time they infuriate me.

10. I have broken 7 bones, a couple of them more than once and all on separate occasions. (arms, leg, ankle, hip, shoulder, even cracked my skull). 

11. Before I went in to dietetics, I was a business major and wanted to be a Creative Director. 


Questions from Brittany:


1. Do you prefer summer or winter clothes?
geez, this is hard. I think I would say winter clothes because I love jeans.

2. What are your top 3 favorite books?
I'm going to pick 4 because I'm a bad rule follower. ;)The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Help, The Hunger Games, The Lovely Bones.
source
3. What is the last movie you saw?
The Help, loved it! But of course the book was better.

4. If your house caught on fire what are the 3 things you would grab first? (Besides pets and people)
Matt's violins, my Jewelry & my mac 

5. What is your all time favorite thing to cook?
Anything I don't screw up! This is not a joke. 

6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go?
Europe, all of it! haha. Does that count? I've been a lot of places but no where in Europe. 

7. What do you like to watch on tv?
haha, should I really say this? I love trashy tv like the Real Housewives but I also like watching anything involving food, I like Chopped right now.

8. What is your favorite holiday and why?
St. Patricks Day! Hands down. 

9. What type of food (Greek, Mexican, Japanese, etc.) is your favorite?
It's a toss up between Japanese and Indian.

10. If you could go back to high school and/or college and do it all over again would you?
Oh man. All of it?? High school? That's a big no! I broke a million bones as a cheerleader in high school. College? Heck yeah! Who doesn't love college?!?! Best time ever.

11. What is something you have learned after graduating high school and/or college that you wish you knew while you were still in school?
Going to lab is important...

My questions for the ladies listed below:


1. What's the best meal you have ever cooked?
2. What's the best meal you  have ever had to eat that someone else made?
3. Do you, or have you ever played any instruments?
4. If you had to pick a different profession, what would it be?
5. What's your all time favorite place (in the US) to visit?
6.If you had to pick only one blog that you could read every day, what would it be?
7. (bc I love this question)-What are your 3 favorite books?
8. Who is your celebrity crush ;) ? 
9. Is there a wild animal you wish you could have as a pet?
10. What is your favorite childhood memory?


Who did I tag??
Allie @ Picky Eating RD
Sara @ My Less Serious Life
Lori @ What Runs Lori
Savannah @ Rolled Up Pretty
Jessica @ What Would Jessica Eat?

6 comments:

  1. Woo, thanks for the tag! Can't wait to have fun with this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you ladies are do excited! Esp you Allie haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is crazy embarrassing - but Robert Pattinson is HOT. I know, I'm embarrassed. *Blushes*.

    Ironing is such a problem though - I don't even think I have one here at school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha ok seriously... I agree with you on the Robert Pattinson thing 1000% A commercial came on tv last night since the movie is coming out soon and I was glued to the tv. I'm sure my husband was trying to talk to me at the time but I just couldn't look away.

      Delete