Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paleo Day 11

My body must be adjusting now because I haven't had any headaches like I did the first week! Which is wonderful. I've also been waking up in the mornings on my own without an alarm!

You should check out this blog post on Robb Wolf's site. RD Amy Kubal answers some interesting questions. Very informative!

Breakfast: 1 egg (organic, cage free, added omega 3), 1/2 an avocado.

Lunch: venison chili...it's officially gone!

Snack: 10 baby carrots (organic), 2 tbsp natural almond butter.

Dinner: 1 cup shredded cauliflower, 4 oz ham, 1/3 cup pineapple, 1/8 cup macadamia nuts, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/4 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp honey, 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar & 8 oz red wine.
I also had a couple squares from the yummy chocolate bar I got yesterday, ;) (85% coca,organic)

Day 11 Nutrition Facts:
Fat: 85.9 grams 59%
Carbs: 79.7 grams 23%
Protein: 72.1 grams 21%

2 comments:

  1. That's a good article! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy told me the other day that shes going to be doing a post on RD job opportunities in the Paleo field. Looking forward to that!

      Delete