Another great thing is I don't have to measure anything or count calories or any of that non sense that's no fun. The only reason I'm posting amounts on here is so you can get an idea of how much I'm consuming. Nothing is really measured, I just eyeball things and say, "that looks like 3 ounces".
Breakfast Day 3:
1/4 cup pineapple
|Dinner: 2/3 cup cauliflower "rice", 1/3 cup pineapple, 4oz ham, 1 tbs olive oil|
(left overs from dinner)
|butter roasted chicken (leg & thigh) w/skin, roasted green beans w/bacon|
(they were really candied gb bc they got left in a little long-yum!), cauliflower puree
made to mimic mashed potatoes.
Day 3 Nutrition Facts:
Fat: 63.2 grams 58%
Carbs: 34.8 grams 14%
Protein: 68.3 grams 28%
I have a list of things I want to make a part of my diet:
1. all organic produce- (from farmers market when open)
2. grass fed beef (there is a local farm right down the road)
3. free range organic chicken & eggs
4. unpasteurized whole milk (when I use cow's milk)
5. coconut milk, oil & flour
I'm also linking up with Jenn Peas & Crayons for What I Ate Wednesday. :) Lots over yummy stuff over there. Check it out!